White Chocolate Apricot Balls
A delicious combination of white chocolate and apricots, these are a great alternative to dark chocolate sweet treats and will prove simply irresistable to lovers of Griffin’s Super Wines.
1. Combine apricots and brandy essence in a bowl and stand for 10 minutes.
2. Place cream in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, take off heat.
3. Add chocolate, stir until melted.
4. Add apricots, almonds and biscuit crumbs, mix well.
5. Refrigerate until mixture is firm enough to handle.
6. Mould into small balls then roll in coconut.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
½ Packet Griffin's Super Wine Biscuits (crushed)
250g White Chocolate (chopped)
250g Dried Apricots (chopped)
¼ Cup Ground Almonds
1 tsp Brandy Essence
½ Cup Cream
½ Cup Coconut