Caramel Sultana Squares
Try this delicious combination of gooey caramel, sultanas and crunchy SuperWine Biscuits. Guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser with dried fruit lovers, these yummy squares are also a great afternoon tea treat.
1. Pre heat the oven to 150°C
2. Melt together the condensed milk and brown sugar in either a saucepan or the microwave.
3. Add to the biscuits and sultanas and mix well.
4. Spread into a greased shallow 18cm square tin.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
6. Cool then cut into squares.
1 Packet Griffin's Super Wine Biscuits (crushed)
1 Can Condensed Milk
½ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Sultanas